The Guillermo J. Valenzuela Foundation will accept applications By Invitation Only. If you are interested in applying, please contact Lina Paredes at [email protected] or 888.208.0547 to discuss your proposed request or for any questions regarding the application process.
For new Applicants the narrative questions are:
1. Briefly describe your organization’s mission and history.
2. What issues are you addressing?
3. What are your core programs and services? How do your services meet the needs of your community?
4. What is your organizational structure?
5. What organizations do you work closely with and in what capacity?
Guillermo J. Valenzuela Foundation Grant Request
1. Please describe your grant request:
a. What need(s) are you looking to address?
b. How will you address the need(s)?
c. Please indicate the total funds needed to implement the project and the amount requested from the Valenzuela Foundation. If applicable, indicate other sources of funding – both committed and pending.
2. How does your request align with the Valenzuela Foundation mission and vision?
3. What are your expected outcomes?